About Me

This house full of boys just added a girl!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Boys, Boys and more Boys!




I have a handful of talents. Nothing spectacular, but I am decent at a variety of things. Make-up, hair, coordinating clothing, creative girly things....do you see where I am going with this? None of my talents include trucks, belching, or peeing on the toilet seat. So it remains a mystery as to why I am surrounded by boys! I love my boys, ALL of them Keith, Kaiden and Dylan. They make my life complete. They are high energy, destroy it so I can fix it, love life and love ME, boys. I might shake my head sometimes (okay a lot) but the truth is they make me smile, laugh and cry all at the same time. No one in this world treats me better than Keith does. He is a diamond in the rough. I am lucky to have him. And Kaiden...where do I even start? The kid has got personality. Even when your red faced angry at him, you still have to hold back a laugh! When he just runs up to me and gives me a huge hug and kiss and says " Mommy, I love you SOOO much!" I just melt! And Dylan...he gave us a run for our money (literally- that kid has been EXPENSIVE!!) right from the start. We are just getting to know this little guy, but I am already loving everything I see. His laugh is infectious! And his smile could melt ice! And I may be a little biased, but I think he is down right adorable!!! So there it is...my life with boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment