About Me

This house full of boys just added a girl!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

This year we have so much to be thankful for. Of course we are most thankful for our newest little turkey Brielle. She has been a wonderful blessing, and such a good baby. I am STILL grateful for our boys (although some days I must admit I forget) We also are so grateful to have been able to get a new home this year. We have wonderful neighbors, and are excited to raise our family here. It's times like this when I realize how much I really take for granted. I have the most amazing husband (who has been quite busy with some projects that I will post soon) seriously awesome kids. I mean seriously…I know everyone thinks their kids are the greatest…but have you met my kids?! :) The win that contest! (haha I know) My boys keep me on my toes, and are pretty freakin hilarious. And while Brielle is pretty much only eating, sleeping and pooping, I am having fun dressing her up and grateful that she isn't doing more than eating, sleeping and pooping. She is a perfectly healthy and happy baby. Who could seriously ask for more?
We have amazing family and friends that surround and support us. Sometimes I just sit and wonder what the heck I ever did to deserve the life that I have. Seriously. This is the part where I bow down and repeat "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" (betcha haven't heard a Wayne's World reference in awhile) Either way, worthy or not, we are so grateful for all of the incredible blessings that we have received both as a family and individually. So thanks to all you wonderful people in our lives that just add to our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment